Monday, April 1, 2013

Monday April 1st

5:35 thats when I stopped pushing snooze and got my ass out of bed.  I had to find the clothes because I was too lazy the night before to get them out.

brush teeth, 1/2 cup of coffee and out the door.  Upon entering the driveway, I noticed someone parked stupidly.  Fucken Land Rover took up an extra parking spot.  Should I find that person and say something crossed my mind.

Eric announced that I was back, people clapped and that was nice.  

Started with 33 lb bar on some snatch move, went down to 30 lb bar and then Perla suggested a PVC pipe and overhead squats.  Good call Perla!  My hips hurt to reach below parallel.  On to DB split squats. Couldn't get my knee to the ground.  Such a nasty 6 rounds to say the least. Finally negative chin-ups which were totally do-able so do-able that I had to watch other people do weighted. FUCK

20cal on the bike thing, roll and stretch. Out the door...theres that same Land Rover still taking up 2 parking spaces.

**Note to self----STAY clear of annoying people.

Things I want to do:

1) Listen more
2) study movements
3) keep the small talk to a minimal
4) ask more questions
5) new pants and INOV8's


3 comments: