Thursday, April 4, 2013

April 4th

I'm tired. I didnt get up to go to Crossfit and I justified it with I'll go to 5pm.  The truth is, I dont want to go to 5pm.  Not because I dont want to workout but other reasons.

Yesterday I had lunch and then a later lunch at 2:30.  One hell of a juicy lettuce wrap bacon burger with smoky mayo and pickles. A couple of boneless hot chicken wings fell in my mouth. Oh well.

My mind wanders alot.  Sometimes I realize, hey they just yelled at me. By the time I come to its after the fact.

Preparing for a busy weekend.  Going out to support TCA at Derby Day and sticking with Nicole's kidos so she can do the race. Make coffee, get tags, study for Calc, read Econ. Sunday party at Max's, family and study. I feel like I'm forgetting something....?

My biggest joy this quarter is the roses.  I have weeded, watered, feed, prayed and endured so beauty can prevail.

luv

No comments:

Post a Comment