Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April 2nd

Woke up today without the alarm clock.  I like this better because my alarm can be so rude at 5:15am.

I like getting there early. 


We started to warm up with Press and Push Press.  15lb bar for me today.  But I'm telling you my form was perfect! :)

8,8,6,8 sets of Push Press
4 sets of 10 reps 53lb Bench
5 sets of 3 reps Dips(green band)...wtf is a matador and wtf are the bands?
Side Bridge, there was maybe 10-15 sec holds for me on each side. Those suck

Again, the question begs to be asked "What are you doing"?  

ok, I'll go get it.
found the Journal

Interesting discussion today....going to Crossfit 5 days a week.  Conclusion: that because the workouts lack high intensity, there is plenty of rest between sets and a Z1 active recovery day on Thursdays, 5 days a week is do-able.

Next week***Start goals and plan a descending weekly training schedule to achieve them.

Dropped off 4 teenagers at Universal Studios...I so wanted to stay. Call in at work and have fun all day.

The caption is "I almost went"





No comments:

Post a Comment